Kenya Mining Forum is coming back in 2017 with new features and content that we are looking forward to share with you.
2016 rhymed with success and initiatives in the Kenya mining sector and we are providing you information and access to this promising market along with the Ministry of Mining.
With an extended exhibition and key conference focus we would love to help you to showcase products and services to an local and international audience of stakeholders and investors.
Our agenda for 2017:
- + 30 key exhibitors and sponsors (+121% from 2016 participation)
- + 400 attendees (+60% from 2016 attendance)
- Free Technical workshops on commodities / gemstones
- Site visit into a mine
- 2nd edition of the CEO roundtable with 15 C-level representatives
- B2B meetings and presentation of the matchmaking app
- African Mining Council gathering regional Ministries and stakeholders in Sub Saharan Africa
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS 2017