UNVEILING MINING OPPORTUNITIES WITHIN THE 'BIG FOUR' AGENDA: KENYA NAVIGATING THE PACE!
We look forward to saying ‘Karibu’, welcoming you in November 2018 to the 3rd edition of Kenya Mining Forum.
Kenya part of the East African power house is a strong, robust and buoyant country that continues to develop and continues to keep striving for excellence. The conference will endeavour to highlight where Kenya can dig for those opportunities, identify challenges and deliberate on solutions.
DAY 1 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS: MONDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2018
Together we can transform Kenya’s mining sector ensuring each sub-sector is moving forward! The mining sector filling the gaps for three out of four pillars within the ‘Big Four’ agenda.
1. Spotlight on the counties: Looking for attractive mining and quarrying investment opportunities
Selected county heads will pitch the mining potentials and benefits of investing in their areas/county. Expanding on their mining policies, royalties, tax system and county laws to attract the development of the mining sector.
2. Laws, policies and direction fitting for a modern mining sector!
Unpacking the legalities, policies, taxes and royalties to fit Kenya’s emerging mining sector.
3. Making sense of financial matters: Seeking solutions for Kenya’s emerging mining industry
Understanding the finances and support available for the mining sector from all angles.
DAY 2 CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS: TUESDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2018
1. Experiences from within Kenya’s mining industry
Success stories and lessons to be learnt assisting new players entering and complementing Kenya’s mining industry.
2. Rediscovering the bedrock of Kenya’s mining industry: Forging synergies with manufacturing and infrastructure
3. Encouraging signals to shape the gemstone, artisanal and small-scale mining sector: Creating a market place
4. Embracing nouveau technology, digital applications and smart innovation for mining and exploration
Smart and intelligent mining; how to leap frog to encompass, adopt and embrace artificial intelligence within the world of quarrying.
5. Community Development Agreements: Recognising the residents as partners
About the conference? Watch the video!BOOK YOUR DELEGATE SEAT TODAY!