Kenya Mining Forum is a premium annual mining investment event that showcases Kenya’s ‘open for business’ potential.
The forum will be a stakeholder-led gathering focused on a specific delegate profile with a distinct end goal – the search for credible investors in Kenya’s mining industry, as well as associated support services. Supported by case studies and presentations, growth strategies and market data, the second edition of the Kenya Mining forum will support the country as an emerging destination for mining.
Why should you take part in the 2nd edition of Kenya Mining Forum?
- Optimise your presence in an industry set to grow, Kenya being in the top 5 countries with rare earth deposits in the world.
- Understand how the new government’s plans on implementation of regulations and policies involved in investing make Kenya low-risk mining destination.
- Meet and network with key role players in the Kenyan mining space from the private and public sectors including off-grid suppliers in a country where 67% of the power is generated from hydro.
- Access available sources of finance to tap into the mining potential of Kenya which is estimated to be worth $62 billion.
- Share experience and voice your perspectives to government on how optimising the current production of metals such as titanium, gold and iron ore.
- Align your investment with the government strategy to fully exploit full production for its world’s top six deposits for Niobium and commercial deposits of coal recently discovered.