Kenya Mining Forum is a premium annual mining investment event that showcases Kenya’s ‘open for business’ potential.
The forum will be a stakeholder-led gathering focused on a specific delegate profile with a distinct end goal – the search for credible investors in Kenya’s mining industry, as well as associated support services. Supported by case studies and presentations, growth strategies and market data, the inaugural edition of the Kenya Mining forum will support the country as an emerging destination for mining.
Why should you take part in this inaugural event?
- Meet and network with key role players in the Kenyan mining space from the private and public sectors.
- Understand the new government’s plans on implementation of regulations and policies involved in investing.
- Access available sources of finance.
- Optimise your presence in an industry set to grow.
- Share experiences and voice your perspectives to government.