Safari Park Hotel & Casino, P.O Box 45038 A2, Nairobi City, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 3633000| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.safaripark-hotel.com
Welcome to the Safari Park Hotel & Casino, Nairobi's famous resort and Africa's largest and most exciting conference destination. An oasis of tranquillity in the heart of Nairobi, the Safari Park Hotel blends stylishly elegant African architecture with supremely luxurious accommodation; sparkling water gardens with an inland beach and beautifully landscaped gardens, with a wide choice of international restaurants.
Safari Park Hotel & Lodges offers all Kenya Mining Forum delegates preferential rates. To benefit from this deal, please contact one of the following appointed agent:
Book your room by contacting Charity W. Ndiba
Booking code: KMF2018
Charity W. Ndiba | E: email@example.com | T: 020 3633000 / 020 3633972
Room types are:
- Standard room @ $210 incl. taxes, service charge , training levy, breakfast and Wifi.
- Junior suites @ $240 incl. taxes, service charge , training levy, breakfast and Wifi.
- Double room @ $250 incl. taxes, service charge , training levy, breakfast and Wifi
- Business suites @ $270 incl. taxes, service charge , training levy, breakfast and Wifi
- Presidential suite@ $1600 incl. taxes, service charge , training levy, breakfast and Wifi.
Airport transfers are $40 per trip.
QUOTE KMF2018 AS REFERENCE WHEN MAKING YOUR BOOKING, THE BOOKING IS OPEN!
Visitor lunch area:
During Kenya Mining Forum, the Safari Park Hotel will be have a kiosk made available to all the visitors attending the exhibition and technical workshops. Located at the KIGWA bar it will offering all the traditional favourites: choose from sandwiches, burgers, and more at a minimal fee!
The Safari Park Hotel is unique, offering world class cuisine and a refreshing ambiance, with five international restaurants, there is bound to be something to tempt your palate!
Hope to see you soon in Nairobi!